An on-time arrival and departure, top service and a surprise meal had me in high spirits and wondering if I could pull off that Virgin Australia red lippy.
There were no queues at the bag drop counter less than an hour before my flight – but that hour was eaten up going through security (who seemed to be inspecting all artificial parts of the almost bionic man in front of me) and in the bookshop.
While staff at the bag drop counter was lovely, gate staff was a little less so – perhaps driven to wit’s end by those (such as myself) who failed to hear the three PA announcements advising a gate change.
The unbundling of services and amenities makes for a slightly complex offering for those used to only having a choice of chicken or fish, but staff was patient, cheery and professional.
PS – Love the warning: “I’m going to be passing a hot beverage over your computer. Might be an idea to shut it, just in case.” My last (not Virgin) flight saw me witness to the near scalding of a fellow passenger…
My favourite thing
Wednesday, June 08, 2011
Flight Review Virgin Australia Flight 1421 每 Sydney to Cairns - Economy
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: G.A
More Top Stories
More Flight Review
- Air New Zealand - NZ60 - Sydney to Rarotonga - Business Class
- United Airlines Flight 5584 每 San Francisco to Las Vegas 每 Economy Plus
- United Airlines Flight 870 每 Sydney to San Francisco 每 Economy Plus
- THAI Airways - TG 476 - Sydney to Bangkok 每 Economy
- Qantas Flight 64 每 Johannesburg to Sydney 每 Economy