Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Bangkok was named the 5th Best Airport Hotel in World, moving up 5 ranks from the 10th place last year, announced recently at Skytrax¡¯s 2012 World Airport Awards held in Vienna during the Passenger Terminal EXPO.
Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Bangkok is the official airport hotel of Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport with direct access to the airport from a connected underground walkway, 24 hours shuttle van service, and 24 hours FLEXI check in and check out services.
The hotel has 612 rooms, including suites, 4 restaurants, VOUS Spa, a swimming pool surrounding by a tropical garden, fitness centre, business centre with secretarial services, a bar and venues for meetings, conferences and weddings for up to 1,000 people.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Bangkok named the 5th Best Airport Hotel in the World
Source = Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Bangkok
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- The toughest holiday: Australia¡¯s first Biggest Loser Retreat
- The Breezes Bali Resort and Spa brings Style and Vitality to Worldhotels¡¯ First Class Collection
- Regent Hotels & Resorts Prepares to Unveil Exclusive All-Suites Bali Resort
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Has Received Earthcheck Silver Certification For Their Commitment On Environmental & Social Sustainability
- Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa Wins Best Leisure Development Award at International Property Awards Asia Pacific